Monday, July 16, 2012

Men's Conference Flyer

My activity here on the site has been low to nil recently, but in my day-to-day life I've been busier than ever working on two design items for Murray River Baptist Church as well as a host of other activities.

I'll talk about just one for today, and as I have time I'll talk about the other, which is a cool Teen Activity we are doing on Saturday.

The Men's Conference for Murray River Baptist Church this year is focused on a journey through the book of Proverbs. Pastor Steven Maldoff titled the conference "Wise Words from a Wise Guy." I needed to come up with a design that was both simple and clean as well as communicated that message of Wise Words.

Below is the design I came up with. I hope that it will be an inspiration to you, both to have a Men's Conference at your church as well as with the design for any of your materials.


0 comments:

Post a Comment



 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Web Hosting Coupons