Monday, June 18, 2012

I'm Still Alive

I just wanted to post and say that I'm still alive and have not forgotten about the site. I've been extremely busy, plus part of the time I was on vacation. I posted some while on vacation, but ultimately, spending time with friends and family all day and sometimes into the wee hours of the night prevented my posting.

Just so you know, I received a copy of Dr. Thom Rainer's book, Simple Church. Dr. Rainer is the president of LifeWay. His book has some church marketing principles in it and the book was suggested to me as being helpful for this topic of church media and marketing. I've received two copies free of charge from Dr. Rainer. I will read the book, critique it, and then offer the second copy as a giveaway. You can be looking forward to that in the near future.

Currently, I'm in a summer class and the major course project is taking up most of my time. As soon as I finish it, or at least get close, I plan to publish the Advertising "From the Experts" that I missed a week ago. Then I'll start working on the next media tip.

I know that the first week of July I'll be publishing our first guest poster. She's a friend of mine from college and will be posting on Church identity design. Things like logos and letterheads, etc.

So you can be looking forward to that, too. There's a lot to talk about in church media, and I haven't given up the ghost yet. Just busy, so I hope you'll bear with me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment



 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Best Web Hosting Coupons